Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Mercury's influence

Mercury the messenger, lord of wisdom and speech rules the throat, lungs, brain and hands. According to the Vedic, it owns these houses-Virgo and Gemini, but I doubt whether it is correct. If Mercury is in the right place in the natal chart, the persons will usually be well-educated, talkative; may be linguists, teachers, singers and writers. Mercury’s severe debilitation will cause throat, lungs ailments, brain disorders and body’s balance and hindrances in education. Persons with Mercury’s bad influence may be shrewd, critics, ridiculous and argumentative; may do something foolish. In my chart Mercury is debilitated. So my brain is weak and I have mild throat, lungs and balance problems. And I am not well-educated or well-versed in languages. Yet I am wise and practical and I have achieved this science of the universe. I cannot get any work done properly, be it blogging, writing or anything else I do, there will be some obstacles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home