Thursday, November 02, 2006

Why I don't predict

I am an astrologer, self-taught, but I don’t predict; cannot predict because of this policy-Don’t say evil. They don’t want to hear evil; they cannot see evil even if it is in front of them. Don’t speak evil, don’t see evil, don’t hear evil but do evil, it is our policy. I cannot even say something good. If every word I say is misunderstood how can I speak?
A few months back one of my neighbors, female, needed hospitalization, she was in a coma. She came out of it and was recovering. I told her that she was in bad phase, if she remained cautious she could get over it, but ignored it. After a few months she took ill again and needed hospitalization. A relative of her, female, who wants to learn astrology from me, thinks my prediction might have caused her to worry and took ill again. Then why does she want to learn astrology, to keep mum? That woman has been ailing for a few years. Was it because of my prediction? My intention is to make people aware of their bad phase. If they know it beforehand they can be cautious and escape from any untoward incidents. In Saturn’s transit some kind of trouble or even death is possible. But brain will work according to fate. If one is destined to die early no one can stop.
BJP Leader Pramod Mahajan wouldn’t have thought in his wildest of dreams that the messenger of death will come disguised as his brother. Planets are seen badly placed in his natal chart and he was in Saturn’s transit at the time of death. Whenever I see him on the T.V. screen I would imagine his fate.

People approach astrologers expecting a positive prediction always. It is difficult. They need to understand without positive and negative anything will not work. Such people can go to the soothsayers who will butter up and extract the purse. I do neither of them. I have to learn from them. One can find them in the streets or anywhere in the world. My Vani is very straight forward. After all why do I predict when my life is unpredictable?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home