Friday, November 03, 2006

Vedic is confusing

I have learned only basic from Vedic. The rest of it I learned by analyzing many individuals charts and I predict from my imagination. Vedic is very confusing. I couldn’t find any meaning in it. It is tougher than Algebra. I was a failure in Algebra while in school. I don’t believe in Yogas, I do believe in Karma; one’s karma is important. Vedic astrologers would not accept my interpretation because it is quite different from theirs. But I do believe in destiny; do believe in God; do believe in Mother Nature. There is a divine power that rules the universe. This divine power is behind all creatures. I was interested in astrology since my school days. But I started learning it when problems started cropping up. But I couldn’t get it completely till 2004. In 2004 September, one morning as I opened my eyes from sleep, I felt as if somebody was telling me where Jupiter and Saturn should be placed in one’s natal chart. Since then I started revising astrology. I had given it up before then. According to the planetary positions of this year (2006) I had predicted the climate that proved right. I predict in my way, not according to the Vedic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home