Friday, November 17, 2006

It is not the end

Though I am not well-versed in English, I write. You may find many errors in my writings. I apologize for it. There may be competent astrologers. But my interpretations differ from theirs. You may evaluate whether my interpretations are true. I would like to share my knowledge with others. I am interested in astrology, mythology and astronomy as well. I analyze three of these to come to a conclusion. Various combinations of the planetary positions will be seen in horoscopes. If you can analyze it you can predict. One doesn’t have to depend on astrology totally. My experience made me believe in it. I have written in a shortcut and on astrology-learn-free basis. It is not the end. I would like to write about the planetary aspects in details. If only I could write!

God bless you
Bhanu.G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home